Thursday, January 18, 2024

Mr Jenkin's has an abcess

Awoke to another cold morning-: -25 feeling like -35. I totally called the cold snap break way too early!! Dogs fed then coffee in bed with some brain  games. The Palm Springs trip is complete. If you missed any of the 10 days of posts they should link from here. I hope you enjoyed seeing our family vacation. Here's to many more in the future.


I forgot these on the NYE post. Renn and her little buckle from Grandy. XOXO Isn't it perfect?

I took apart the last of the bouquets and the grinch tree while S had his cereal. More tidying. Finally I unpacked and put away suitcase from Dad’s celebration service. S perused the net to find a new power contract.


2 cuties <3

He headed to town after our leftover lunch. He has hockey at 1:30. The sun started to burn thru so I sat in big brown reading my book. Sharon was out to check on Timba who was not any better on the drugs. She booked a vet from Moore’s to come check him in the am. I was back to reading my book when s was back before 4. He tried again to pick up my paint stripper order with no luck. I had to call and get the scoop. He also grabbed a few more groceries including dill pickle dip. We had it and chips with a cold beer and couple games of Tantrix.

S was off to town again before 6 to pick up Craig and off to a Church’s men’s night. I am searching for new dining chairs. It seems one of the parsons chairs is wearing like the island ones. Dang it. And I have tons of wooden chairs but S doesn’t want wood.

B brought Edo for supper for her and I, THANK YoU! She checked J to find his leg worse. While she fed Bird, I held a warm compress on it then left him with food. When she got back in, it had popped! She and I cleaned it well, wrapped and left him eating a fancy cat dinner B had. 


She then loaded up Cooper and headed home at 8:30. I crawled into bed and watched more Netflix Dubai Bling. S was home just before 10 from mens night. We watched some more Fool Me Once before S went to sleep. I started a new show Amanda recommended called American Nightmare- a true documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment