Monday, January 1, 2024

Happy New Years 2024

January 1, 2024, hello new year. I got to work catching up on sharing the coffee table tutorial I did last week. Britt and her pets arrived. Once up from a good long sleep S made coffee. He spent the morning reading his book. I moved on to the blog. It took all morning to get the photos from others edited and added to just 1post. Then it was on to accounting.


My top Instagram posts for 2023

I went to start the custom ordered ruler but found there was a chipped out area that needed filling and may need to dry overnight before staining. The edges were power sanded and the surfaces hand sanded. S took out trash and bottles and washed up the pet dishes in the garage. B fed her horse, bathed Cooper and cleaned out her car. She then took Gully back to Grady's and to have a nap.

Time to take down the Christmas tree and few decorations, vacuum and move things back to normal. Dog food was ordered. S ran the tree and front door decor back to the shop mez. He rolled a bale for the horses too. He then worked on a crossword in front of a fire. The ruler board was stained on the front side after sanding the repaired areas. The dresser I started back in November was sanded and had areas wood filled as well. 

B was back at 6. S cooked up steak, I threw fries in air fryer. Frozen broccoli was nuked. B washed the dishes then was off. I got back to working on blog posts posting 3 today- days with dad linked above, palliative care move, and saddest day ever. So many to go: 21 to be exact. I shut down my computer work at 8 and headed out for a hot tub soak. The stars were out in full force. S jumped in as I was getting out. Showered it was time to relax in bed with some Netflix. S was back to his full page crossword by the fire before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment