Thursday, February 18, 2016

open house prep continues

I continued to prepare for open house this Sunday. The cabinet had its photo shoot, sunshine would have helped add but none the less here it is.



I had to finish up the blog post and submit to Country Chic and they put on their blog and social media sites. The pieces I picked up yesterday got cleaned up and moved to the "showroom" along with the freshly waxed & tagged cabinet. Marketing and promotion continued to try and rustle up attendance and buyers.

Scrubbing up some new pieces was the next order of business; a wood basket, wood frame & small shelf. I cut the too long ends off my new shaker pegs and clamped them into the pine mirror shelf and left to dry well. When the frame was dry, I even got a coat of paint rescued from the broke can from yesterday put on it.

My even was filled with an hour online skin product seminar, I did win a mini facial kit for attending :) and I rounded off the night finishing Downton Abbey season 2 and started 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment