Saturday, February 27, 2016

map goes up

Dreary overcast Saturday, up fairly early again but so was Britt. She was off to work her 10 am shift with a pile of snacks and coffee adders ;) I finished up the blog post on how to prep a chalkboard while savoring my coffee. I have a feeling in this tight economy I will be doing more blog post and marketing then ever but that is ok. I can still save many pieces from their dump demise and keep educating folks on how I do it.

 like this big change
Time to haul in the frame and get it all put together .. wahoo
 deciding on hanger choices, I went with D ring
 at 11 Prince arose from his slumber and assembled the frame with his jig holes
then the map was stapled to the frame and after an hour (half measuring and triple checking on the wall), we had a new wall art finally in place!

A quick bite to eat and Sheldon headed out in the plus 8 to hose down hose hide while I cleaned inside ;(  The horses were quite alert to the buffalo smell in combo with the crazy weather.
hide photo by Sheldon ;)



A drop in temperature and a mist of rain sent Sheldon inside, by 3 the weather was just plain crappy ;/ time for beer and natchos. By 4 the sun finally peeked out as Sheldon headed off into a nap.

Proud of Kaylin who today is volunteering for Believe in the Gold charity, she and a couple other Sephora makeup artists will be making kids with cancer have a night of pampering and special treatments, well done lovey!! XOXOXO

Britt ran a few errands for me after work, thanks B! She made it home around 5 as Sheldon awoke to join me for an episode of Vikings. I had started the chili but while viewing a module for school Britt attended to it and added all the goodies. She continued homework after we ate, while Sheldon headed back to TV room to keep watching 2 hockey games and I wrote a couple more blog posts; how to build a map frame & tomorrow the tropical wagon goes live on both my blog and Country Chic.


No comments:

Post a Comment