Thursday, February 25, 2016

man's night #2.. ok man day!

Saw the sunrise today as up at 7 am, Sheldon however slept till I woke him at 10 after a restless return to night shift pattern. I had a busy day starting with coffee and a quick marketing check then off to the garage. The wagon shelf had blue added to the wheels and the final coats of poly added, reassembled, left to dry and once dry staged and the blog wrote up!

The dresser had all hardware secured, the right side repainted and waxed twice. I managed to rustle Sheldon to screw new holes for the new knobs, he also helped me carry in the base, thanks heh! He showered and headed to the city around 12:30 to try and contest his speeding ticket, do a few errands and have another mens' night, tonight is the Flames game.

Once dresser was inside and I hauled in all the drawers, the staging started but of course it found some more work. Another drawer needed gluing and the drawer edges needed another coat of paint and 2 more wax. But once all dry it is READY!






 pretty good change from this sorry looking sight
The skiff of parchment color left in the can called for a small project so I searched and chose a dark salt and pepper set. It got 2 coats of paint and a good distressing before the wax steps.


Our super egg lady dropped off 10 doz, pizzelles are in order for me, Easter eggs for you AJ? Blogs and kijiji require a second round of coffee. My Facebook page hit 2,222 liker/followers, great number!
 look at the ice skating daredevils
 another amazing sunset
Craig stopped to grab eggs and have a quick visit as I contemplated how I am going to makeover my chairs for March Fab Flip contest.
 the inspiration chairs are these however the fabric I have coming is white so pondering the base color
 grey's maybe??
 or black?
Boring bologna roll for supper, finished up the blogs and posts for the day so think I shall go have a bath or curl up for some Netflix till the Prince arrives home from his city day/ Flames game venture

No comments:

Post a Comment