Monday, February 8, 2016

frame day

Today was frame day in the Creative Moments workshop. I had a craft in mind that required a frame which led to finding 2 more frames to match the bathroom I did yesterday and 4 other frames to do my crafts with.


I also decided to paint the frame on the picture that was already in the bathroom too.The day was spent scrubbing painting sanding and waxing

I had a couple stop for a coffee table I gave away just before supper. The day was lovely plus 12 so I took the dogs for a walk. As I got back to waxing, TJ arrived with goodies from Mom. Shaina and him are going boarding tomorrow. It is to be 15! A box of old dishes were dropped off by a lady in Oyen, what in heaven's, I don't recycle dishes but before I put in garage to take to "Take it or Leave It", I had a peek and ended up taking out pretty white and blue ironstone ware! I love white ironstone and since I love blue, these may work well to stage a china cabinet but were to store!!
A cute wood shelf (pic tomorrow) got scrubbed up and left to dry well, it also needs parts so have added to my list. I cleaned up a mirror and after gluing the mirror securely back in and dry, I gave it the first coat of paint. There were many colors I debated over but navy won. I left some of the metallic champagne finish showing... will decide if I like or not before sealing.


There was an issue with Kaylin's bank account and seeing they only have cell phones I called in. Good thing as I was on hold 2 HOURS.. thanks God for speaker phone. I worked on the blog for first hour and half then took cordless out and waxed all the frames and gave the mirror a 2nd coat before they cut the line at 10:01 pm... closing time.. WTH!!

After a long day of standing, time to kick back and watch some Netflix, I finished first season of Downton Abby last night, on to season 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment