Tuesday, February 16, 2016

back to painting

Up Up and away, Prince was off to the north bright and early. I managed to sleep til 8 then spent the morning working on new club set up as the new president. Britt is the competitive events coordinator and Shaina is the club wear head with Sheldon rounding out liaison position.

I finally got Britt artwork framed and hung, love it, such a great picture, Thanks B!!

It was then time to get started on some of the paint rep projects going.. ok only 1 but started at least. I had planned this project to be used for the decoart FFF contest but changed it to creme brule yellow from Country Chic I just received.

The inside needed a pop of color and I started with crushed tea but amped it up to a french blue.


Britt caught Hawk for me so she and I could ride. We rode indoors which got dusty fast (her hosing down long dried up it seems with the plus 11 weather) so then we headed outside. There were a few wet/icy areas but virtually all the snow is gone and looking nuclear. But in the sunshine on horseback it was a fabulous ride.

Back inside she got packed up to head back to school while I made some supper so she could jet around 6:30. I worked on accounting and passed off more free stuff to 2 pickups before putting another coat of both colors on the cabinet. Finally time to hit the shower before some relaxing Netflix time.

No comments:

Post a Comment