Saturday, February 20, 2016

Britt seems to be in yet another magazine ;)

Britt seems to be in yet another magazine ;)

Up early ready to put pieces together and get staged and posted .. wahoo, my favorite part


the wood basket sold basically before even painted as Lori spied it on the garage tour and said.. Hey I like that ;)



I put this back together, well actually I ran out of glazier points but it is tacked enough to hold so I hung it too.. wow all the holes I am putting in the walls as of late ;)

I hauled in the jumbo mirror frame now turned chalkboard after brad nailing in the garage. Of course even checking for pop thrus often missed 3.. so repairs again ;(
Britt headed out to meet her friends at the bar last night around 10:30 and stayed over at Brooke's. She ventured home around 1, hoovered down some lunch while watching Netflix, hmmm studying on hold??

Time to wax up the basket I painted, snap a few pictures and tag it up for sale.

A huge dresser got hardware removed, I am leaning towards navy with gold hardware.. what you think?

 dang you stickers!!

Sanding, stickers & scrubbing over an hour,... hello Cinderella ;) Then after making supper and a shower I headed back out to do all wood filler repairs when dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment