Thursday, October 8, 2015

so it's Thursday ;)

Well I thought today was Wednesday but Shaina said nope mom Thursday ;) so hello Thursday! She was up and off to work for 8:30 making eggs and getting ready so I too was up. She sleeps like a Mexican jumping bean on wake up pills.. not t all so for both of us it was a sleepless night.

Coffee helped get me on track as she was leaving. The bale guy arrived scooping 20 bales in his fancy truck that you drive by and it loads itself, ooooo.

I posted one of the frames on auction last night but it is not moving other than one bid thanks to a great supporter, Auntie Barb K.


I decided to leave the shadow box back open for pop of wall color

Progress on the jumbo frame, sanding and scrubbing, as well as a vintage chair I just bought. Once dry both got painted Annie Sloan Florence (great name).

The horses were not fond of the oat bale ad spent all day in the paddocks scrounging for new grass. I did feed all around 2 as the 2nd load of bales was picked up.The day was spectacular at 21 again with no wind, so lovely!

Bird got a hose, feed and treat much to the dismay of the rest but so happy she seems to be healing up well other than the front bump. Fingers crossed it goes flat soon. Lola had a grumpy moment at feeding time that resulted in me getting after her firmly enough to snap my nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment