Tuesday, October 27, 2015

frames galore and framing

Sheldon had a later flight today so got to sleep in an extra hour. I was awake at 8 to a brisk day and froze water bucket for the dogs, brrrr. Coffee was perfect way to start the day though it is hard on painting later ;) Shaina grabbed a cup on her way to work for 10.

I love reassemble day, first order today was insert the chalkboard pieces, affix with glazier points, add D hooks and stage for a few pictures. It then got posted too as ready to roll.

details close up
A frame I chalk boarded the center got 2 coats of primer red, the wedding frame got another coat of navy, Marissa's another coat of parchment and the mirror frame for the black dresser finally got a coat of black.

I ran to the gate on the quad as FedEx said they had a parcel card there but no luck. I dropped in to meet Tim the hired man and feed the cats, chatty fellow for sure but was working on the middle wall today. I finally tracked down the parcel and Shaina was kind enough to grab it after work, actually she forgot Kaylin's coat and her hard drive so was coming back anyway. I walked the dogs and met her at the gate and WHAT.. she brought me a hot pumpkin spice tea and another parcel (yep Bell PVR #6) THANKS Shaina! <3<3<3
Sunny but brisk with the wind +10,  I was out again applying my EO salve for miss Bird before the mirror frame got flipped and backside painted. Tim (the hired man) was off at 4:30 so I headed out to snap progress pics
 this was one of the two light boxes Sheldon installed Saturday
 above right top was finished
 and the center wall from either side
 hoping this is just not nailed in straight yet ;)
Back in the garage I started sealing my projects, love it when it all starts wrapping up to show the end results! Then it was on to accounting and marketing with a cup of tea, and a bowl of rice pudding ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment