Friday, October 23, 2015

fun Friday night.. moving bales!!

I continued my computer scans from last night on both computers to keep in top running order. I waxed Olivia's chair and assembled the seat to it, then staged a few pictures. I love it, so cute, a perfect match to the vanity I think.





Sheldon had a slow start and after coffee and tablet time he loaded the teepee in the boat and headed off to take a flight with a local fellow at 11. I started painting the old frame and taking apart Kaylin's broken mirror. It was also lovely outside so did some work out there for a bit and saw them fly over for some photos. He was back at 2 with lunch and tea from Tim's.




Britt needed a soup bowl and plate.. perfect jumbo cup & saucer for the job
the 2 other girls needed a coffee pot, here is a perfect one that I am running vinegar thru a few times for them
the old frame pre paint

Once we had ate it was time to get busy. We cut a 4'X8' hardboard sheet into various chalkboard sizes. Took apart the frame, recut to make square and redrilled holes. He helped me cut the mirror so even.. a couple times ;)


Marissa stopped to pick out a frame and have a visit.

Shaina came out after her work shift at 7 and by 7:30 we all had coveralls and gloves on and headed out to give the bale elevator a test. In about hour and a half we had 218 small squares moved up to the mez. Shaina disassembled the ground pile to Sheldon, he loaded up to me and I stacked and arranged them all upstairs. Once that task was done we scooped up all the excess hay , took a huge load out to horses and refilled it. Stacked the old pallets, moved out the panther and called it a night. Holy cow, fast work with a great crew. Two hours we were back inside for shower and kick back. What a crazy Friday night for us ...Shaina however was off to town to visit around 10:30 and got home early... early in the AM at 3!! Oh to be young again ;)




 down below crew

the above person ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment