Sunday, October 18, 2015

new end table for me

So it seems Pepper continues to infiltrate the yard at night then get left behind. Panic had him whinnying endlessly at 4:45 AM! Coveralls, flashlight and a halter and he was back out safely with the herd. Stop coming in the yard you dumb ass!

Up early, time to start painting the jumbo frames. The black chair got another hand rubbed coat of poly and the end table got varathane. Once both were dry they came in to be staged and reassembled. I had cut, pressed and stapled on the new chair canvas so all ready to be attached.

I am going to keep this end table I think, works perfect between these two chairs, right?

 subtle difference in the blues shown above

Britt arrived back home around 12:30 as I was painting the back of one of the frames. We had soup and she went to treat Bird while I did Amanda's hand painting. So cute!
chair all assembled and ready to post online
Britt scrubbed some of the feed tubs then hit the PVR, she gets a PD day tomorrow so does not have to drive back tonight and happy about that. Another gorgeous day, 20 and no wind, I went and reinforced the area Pepper sneaks in, this should stop him but who knows.. he is a cowboy up champion!
The frames got another coat and now will dry overnight good before next steps. Amanda's sign got a sanding and whitewash treatment before I whipped up supper for B &I, turkey stroganoff!!

Of course I could not handle it and once dishes were all washed I headed out and put first coat of wax on both frames as well as varathane Amanda's sign!


No comments:

Post a Comment