Monday, September 5, 2022

Labor Day

I was awake at 6 am as a huge windstorm blew in, the sunrise was really pretty too. I did lay back in bed till 8 playing some brain games with everyone else sleeping including Miss H. I made Mom coffee and had a cup with her before she left to spend the day with Dad before 9. After feeding H I got on the computer putting even more things on sale with no bites at all. The prince was rousting after 9:30 making some coffee and coming out on the deck as I sat in the tub. He brought a microfiber cloth so I could wipe all the edges of the hot tub too.

Inside I showered up for the day and got laundry underway and spot cleaning walls. S had a double header Blue Jays day on the go. The olive chair has not sold in forever so I hauled upstairs, painted on a gold stencil and hope this will add interest and a sale.


I do use my foot as an extra hand allot :)


B and Coop were out at 1:30, she asked if I would like to ride with her so after a quick change we headed out around the big pasture. Switch was frisky today requiring some extra energy spending patterns. B was riding Pepper bare back and leading Bird who were also frisky. 



Riding with B starts out together and usually ends riding alone :)


After I finished riding I hosed Switch, gave her an apple and put her back in her paddock. S was cooling off after attempting to put a rubber seal in the RV toilet all sweated up. I came inside to begin making more chocolate zucchini muffins. Mom brought us all a vanilla iced coffee, THANK YOU!! She caught us up on Dad’s day while I got them made and in the oven. B came in after she rode Roo to get her iced coffee.

She then headed back to town to Dad, B headed home for a bit and S and I went to the shop to fetch the battery charger as the merc is dead. After I got it all set up back at the merc he ran to the gate to spray the hinges that are squeaking in the ranger which made his day. I fed H at $17 sirloin steak for her supper compliments of Loop program then inside to make pizza dough with my sourdough starter I fed earlier. Then it was time to prep veggies for our supper. S bounced between Stamps football and Blue Jays game.

Britt, Dave and Cooper arrived at 6:30 to join us for a yummy supper of mushroom gravy burgers and roasted veggies ordered by the patient. Of course fresh chocolate muffins were for dessert. B went out to tack up Beibs then Dave joined her for a jog around the pasture. Mom arrived later to get her supper then we all played cards till 9:30 when the townies headed home and the rest to bed. I finished up Making The Cut and got back to MacLeod's Daughters which has been awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment