Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Fall is coming

H to garage early then I let out the barn cats, fed her and let Stella out before I ran out and opened the horse gate. There was frost on the poop and damp grass and brr 4 degrees. Typical the 2 boys came into the house paddock while the girls scurried out to the winter pasture to eat. Back in the house S was up making coffee. I got to work marketing, finishing the tray tutorial and getting it shared where needed.

S did computer work and phone calls while I went and put a stencil on the rocking chair head rest.



The coffee table was staged up



After I made us a spinach salad for lunch, I went out to wax the rocking chair. Sheldon had a works call then we went outside to pick apples of the ground, I ate one of my honey crisp apples. It was SOOOO delicious and well worth only 5 on the tree this year. He and I then went and rearranged the mezzanine with me doing any heavy lifting. The bale elevator was moved out of the way, chairs sorted, tires found, boxes purged etc. 


oh so yummy

Before running to town, I pulled out a big box of old sausage, ham, bacon etc from the freezers and loaded it along with the trash in the truck S backed to garage and fed H quick. Off to town we went after 4:30 dropping the trash at the dump then dropping S at Origins to meet his friend Gary for drinks. I continued on to visit Dad taking him out in the sunshine but only 13 out. I brought him in for supper and met Peggy at his table to visit while he ate and headed off to pick up Sheldon. 

Of course, him and Gary were still chatting, so I joined them for a beverage. Once done we headed over to Paetz where S checked an overheating light switch for them and a quick visit while their supper cooked. Then we were off to go out for supper, tonight we chose Mike's for the brisket special. The Jays game was on so bonus. We left stuffed and arrived home before 7:30. Britt pulled in right behind us. S was off to relax in big brown and chatted with his Uncle Jerry while I pulled in the planters, picked the squash and put away cats. Britt did her feeding and horse lock up then was off for home at 8. I did computer work and S moved to the bed to watch the ball game more comfortably. I had a soak in the hot tub at 9 followed by a shower. S had a shower then back to sports and relaxing and I my home makeover episodes.


No comments:

Post a Comment