Friday, March 25, 2022

Puppy visit

Brrr -2 gloomy and dull out upon waking today. H went out before 2 am then to the garage but I kept waking to clock watch then awake before 6. I tried to get back to sleep with not much luck so perused yoga retreats online then up to feed H. Today I skipped coffee and made green tea with toast and pb/honey. I had weighed some raisin bran but 100 grams is over 300 calories!! WTH.

I wrote an email to share the stencil giveaway for my subscribers. There is not much interaction with these giveaways, not sure if limited FB exposure or just no interest. The tea pot was given a 3rd coat of blue and all the brushes washed. The cats were fed and let out into the blustery now 2 degree day. I tested the tub and had to add chemicals. As they ran their course I scooped poop then closed the lid and headed to town to meet Mom for lunch after 12.

We both had the steak wrap and salad and visited until I had to run pick up 4 stools. I then met her at Amanda's, delivered more boxes I had collected for their packing then we all headed to Sagewood to see the available room and meet with staff at 2. I left after 3 to pick up Cooper, grab some beverages and groceries as well as a chai tea then headed home. I had left the gate opened thinking I might not be that long and horses were far east but of course they made their way in the yard. I let out H and C and we pushed them out just as Kaylin, Nathan and the pups arrived finishing up at the vet, good timing. I hauled in my stuff in and we had a nice visit.



OMG watch Beans bounce


meeting of the minds



They headed home after 5, I fed H and Coop then pushed the wheelbarrow around and scooped horse and dog poop and raked the hoof prints. Mom has decided to move Dad so that will happen next week. Inside I made a smoothie for supper and headed to the hot tub before 6 now the temperature was 8 and the sun was out. B arrived early after 6, fed then joined me in the tub. We got out and she was off for home after 7, I showered and caught up the blog. I finished up and was off to bed with a tea to watch the new season of Bridgerton on Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment