Friday, March 4, 2022

Homeward bound

Action started in the hotel at 6:30 but I dozed till 8 ish then played some brain games till S woke. I had packed oranges for breakfast to go with the coffee only S could drink (too strong for me without creamer). I jumped in the shower and got ready for the day while he caught up news then showered. He moved the car underground - in hindsight parking there in the first place would have been smart seeing it was snowing when we arrived. I checked out and bags were taken to the car before we went to have breakfast. S indulged in the buffet while I chose French toast that came with berries. Not the best $20 toast I have had but prices seem to be skyrocketing on everything.


Then we were off heading east stopping at Cole's just after 12 to enjoy an afternoon of visiting and snacking of course. Glen had beer from all over and kinds, S said it was like a world beer tour. Shaina sent a photo of what happened after opening a kombucha! I wonder what the kitchen looks like LOL

I drove us home leaving at 6 and arriving home just before 7 as Britt was backing out from feeding Harley and the horses. THANKS B and Shaina for looking after the critters. Speaking of critters, here is Beans and Lexi daily update pic XOXO

I got busy refilling all H's food dishes to thaw after getting dishwasher loaded and clean. S brought in bags, rolled out a bale, gave cats food after putting away and shovelled the front sidewalk that had a pile of snow accumulate while we were gone then relaxed in big brown to catchup with phone stuff. I had lots to catch up for customer inquiries and such. Supper for me was a bowl of cereal, S said still full from the stew, homemade bread and snacks at Cole's. I found sticky floor spots (kombucha most likely) so hauled out the mop. We watched the last episode of Ozark in this season then started a new one called Vikings; Valhalla. It is the sequel set 100 years after Vikings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment