Saturday, April 24, 2021

B’s last day of 23

Usual day like clockwork; H out at 7 fed at 8:30 with me soaking horse feed while she ate then scrubbed up dishes. She and I let out the cats hoping the weather stays no snow. It is a brisk -1 with a bit of sun and mostly clouds. I was doing marketing with my cappuccino when a lovely cash register chime rang, it was the bamboo magazine rack.

I had to create a box and packaging for it. Shaina was up to make a toad in the hole and helped me tape it all together, thanks. B and Coop were out around 11:30, her first project was to clean a new to her leather halter she bought for Roo's birthday. Roo is 4 next week. Shaina was off to the gym not long after.


I wasn't fast enough to get the picture below but all 3 cats and 2 dogs were milling around the horses, very cute.

I ground flax for B, she fed the horses then trimmed Bird's feet. A paint parcel was delivered by the courier to be opened later. I wanted to make yet another healthy beverage; turmeric golden milk but first I had to make the turmeric paste.


This recipe for turmeric paste is; 1/2 cup turmeric, 1 cup water, 1 tsp each cinnamon, ground pepper and ginger. Simmer till paste store in glass jar in fridge or freeze if not using all in 2 weeks.

To make the golden milk below; add 1 tsp paste to your milk of choice with sweetener of choice (I chose honey) and warm thru; Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.

Shaina returned before 3 bringing us Tims, thanks Dude!! She was then off to shower. B came in before 4 as I was heating up my first cup of golden milk. She hit the couch to cruise the net then was off home around 4:30 to have supper made for her. Time to open the paint package. This is a bonus package of new products worth $750 US... this is why I do all the tutorials and marketing for them :)

Some of the items are not even public yet

For supper I cooked up a Hello Fresh dinner; pan seared porkchops. I adapted it a bit adding cabbage and roasting the potatoes, it was yummy.

After supper Shaina wanted me to see her new standing desk all set up. This led to rearranging Kaylin’s bedroom to make it much more organized and less cluttered. A refreshing workspace now.

I went to put the kitties away around 7:30. Shaina came out and we took H for a walk to the west then she headed in. H and I played ball after retrieving from the pasture then searched for the pink ball which I eventually found under the low deck where Lola had a den. Poop pickup kept me busy for the next little while waiting for a couple to stop out and pick up the stack of boxes I had acquired.

Once picked up I headed in where Shaina was making popcorn and I golden milk for our movie night. We watched Unhinged in her apartment :) It was a an ok movie but had lots of WTH moments we did not find plausible. I headed to bed after and perused You Tube for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment