Tuesday, September 22, 2020

First day of fall

 I woke at 5 with what felt like was a solid chunk of sleep and drifted back till after 7. Up and on with our usual day. walk, feed H, go give J pills & food as well as the kittens then back to garage. It looks like another beauty day and today is he first day of fall ;( The drum table knob was decided and it took awhile deciding then finding a screw to work but in the end I think it looks good. I brought it in and will stage later today.

Computer work quick then it was time to head back out for a walk, interact with J and find the chairs needed for the order. Once I found them and got them down from the mez, H and I made 4 trips back and forth. This was great leash practice but slow going as J was following along causing great interest as were the horses so we had to do a few stops.

Once in the garage, I ran with quad and closed the gate on the horses then got chairs all scrubbed up. My crocs get very slippery and it seems poor Harley's feet did the same when she ran across the wet cement to grab a ball and slipped. She retreated to the top of the stairs and laid until I came in for a bowl of soup and her to the kennel.

A customer dropped off giant S&P set around 1:30, picked out her color then wanted to meet Harley. Once she was off we took a tour of the yard and visited with J again. She really wants him to play. In the garage it was snack and eye meds and scrub up the grinders.

Inside it was writing a tutorial for the teal coffee table and get it sent to sponsors and posted. We are working on place command which is the front door mat but have not mastered it. I painted the S&P set while watching Ellen and she would come off mat and lay at my feet or to the kennel but I think she was a house dog before being surrendered for sure.

It was now after 5:30, Another loop around and to the garage leaving H in the kennel there while I cooked zucchini for supper then brought her in for more place practice. Britt and Cooper were out and she was keen to go out. It was tough on leash around the cat, horses and Cooper but she managed until the play time in round pen that had them both tuckered. I even was able to leash them both and come back over to where Britt was putting Bird back out after feeding. It was a cooler day really giving the feel of fall with a high of 18.

B & C went to play with the kitties while we went and got J's pills. B gave him his pills then played again with the babies while H and I went to pick more poop then garage for eye meds and relax time in the kennel. I left her to come in and catch up todays blog. She got her last walk of the night then put to bed for the night as did I.











No comments:

Post a Comment