Thursday, February 27, 2020

Packing day

Yep another early wake up and I even tried closing blinds as per Shaina's suggestion. I guess it is my new clock.  I was ready to check in at 8:30. Today is packing day and cleaning day and get everything done day. It was also a 3 cappuccino kinda day.

My suitcase was packed in stages after trying so many of the items on again and trying to decide. All the laundry I did was folded and put away with more being done. Plants were watered and house tidied along with marketing and setting out of office on emails and selling sites. It seems I work best under pressure leaving it all to the last day.

It is a beautiful sunny day hitting plus 5. The horses spent lots of time laying and relaxing in the sunshine. I went out at 2 to give KD her pill, like Daisy, the boys are now taking a break as per the on call vet technician who worries about long term kidney damage. Or maybe she just wanted her chore list less for the week she is in charge ;) It was soooo lovely out there, just like spring!

Back inside the garage I sprayed a coat of paint on the bread box. An hour or so later I went back for more touch ups of course getting my manicure and hands all blue ;(


Then it was back to catching up on the blogs, more double checking packing and more time wasted trying to get the Fitbit to even track or show time. S was home early at 8 and had to catch the end of the Flames game. It did not end well as he chugged 2 beers cheering them on. I was writing a Hometalk post for the accent table and sharing it to Pinterest in hopes it will keep the algorithm working for a bit when I am away.

After the Flames loss, S went out to roll a bale quick for both horse paddocks. Then it was final packing and rechecking and getting ready for the early morning adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment