Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day!



Happy Valentine's day! I awoke to fresh new covering of snow everywhere including the windows overcast and foggy. Good news my carved jewelry box sold on Etsy overnight, bad news I am not happy with the bleed thru so just after 8 I was repainting the whole thing starting!


While the blocker dried I staged the pink jewelry box after putting the glass door back in.





The sun peeked out off and on around 11 as I fed the boys hay and pills. I scrubbed up the bread box that was custom called. Then it was time to redo the jewelry box fully painting, waxing in both clear and dark then boxing it up and printing shipping label.



I quickly gave the girls their pills before jumping in the car and heading to town to drop the Etsy parcel off and meet the jewelry box buyer at 1:30. Once that was accomplished I stocked up on beer/baileys, picked up a skin prescription and a noodle bowl. Timmy's treated me to a free chai tea! On route home I tossed a bag of trash and got the mail then back to the ranch to eat a very late lunch.


Then it was on to marketing while watching Locke & Key. A break in the viewing to fold laundry while catching 5 o clock news. Seeing the boys are out of hay I went out after 6 and tossed them some more. Mitsy was coming from the house on my way back which unlike Mr J's whining visits, usually means they are indeed out of food. Yep they were so filled that and back in the house.


I finished the Locke & Key season and started Frontier; the show about Hudson's Bay as I wrote the tutorial for the gel stained dining table. Once I headed to bed, I started another Netflix series called Blown Away. I LOVE glass so this show is very captivating to see so many neat creations. And I read a bit and shut lights out at 10:30/ Happy Valentines all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment