Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Bootcamp #3

The day started out sunny as we enjoyed our week in a review over coffee in bed. It was still sunny when I wet out at 10 to give pills and toss hay but it became overcast as the morning wore on. S was off to town at 11:30 for a bank appointment.



Shaina was up later making scrambled eggs with spinach and cheese for her and I for lunch. She was off to her training day at 1 as the lady arrived to pick up her bench.



S was back after 1:30 with A&W bison burgers for lunch which we had with a beer. He helped me finish the wooden tray drilling holes then off to big brown to nap while I clear coated it.



Britt stopped out around 3:30 duping boxes & taxes off then checking horses. S went out to move the partial bale around in the paddocks, B helped then she was off for home. I put the tray together and staged a few pics of it to post in honor of World Cancer Day.



For supper I roasted a butternut squash for our favorite soup. When it was ready to make into soup S put chicken wings in. I made a fav salad and we dined on the yummy foods. He was then off to the TV room for the Flames game and I was off to Shaina's 7:30 boot camp 2 days in a row!! It was another good workout with new exercises learned.

Once we were done it was home time. I made a smoothie for me and hot fresh soup for her to go with her chicken wings. After the Flames loss, S finished a movie he was watching on the plane then fell asleep. I almost finished the season of Next in Fashion leaving the finale for tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment