Wednesday, February 5, 2020

City shopping day

I woke at 3 am and it was -2 comparted to -16 yesterday when I woke at the same time. Way better for hte animals but the forecast shows it going down next week again. Dang. I was awake before 8 and perused Instagram until the coffee pot went off at 8:30 waking the prince. We enjoyed a hot coffee in bed then I was up contacting a fellow meeting us in Calgary today. S took Shaina one after 9 to get her motivated as she is to be off at 10 as well.

Everyone ate something, packed up goodies and we were all off after 10, us having loaded the rocking chair first. The fellow getting it met us immediately as we parked to drop S at his Investors Group meeting with Craig before 11. I headed to Winners and spent the next 2 hours trying on a stack of clothing. I forgot how much work it was to try on 40 plus articles mainly dreaded swimsuits.

I met the fellows at Cattle Baron for lunch. They had ordered me a steak sandwich which was delicious!! As was the cold beer, THANKS Craig. S and I set off on our errands. A quick stop at the VV found a few treasures while S waited in the car catching up on his phone. He did the same while I went into another Winners. This time I just bought without trying as I know lots will be returned after trying on at home.


Costco was next and of course we found lots of stock up items and more clothes to try for me. We grabbed a chai tea at the drive thru and set off for the ranch. As we passed Langdon we made a quick stop to wash the salt of Sadie then continued to the ranch by 5:30.


Valentines came early seeing cupid will be north XOXO


Groceries were unloaded, sorted and put away and I made the first Hello Fresh meal; Gochujang Sugar-Glazed Shrimp. It was ok.. again lots of red peppers LOL. I caught up on marketing including starting the first of the cancer project auctions while S on his crossword in big brown before we watched a Vikings episode. After 1 he was too sleepy to view another so was off to sleep after 9. I finished Next in Fashion season and caught a few 100% Hotter before scrubbing up supper pots then calling it a night.


Gochujang Sugar-Glazed Shrimp

Gochujang Sugar-Glazed Shrimp

No comments:

Post a Comment