Monday, February 10, 2020

Jewerly box started

I perused Insta till the coffee was ready then delivered the sleeping prince his coffee in bed. He likes to have a chillaxing pre travel Monday. Marketing was my focus before heading out to give horses their pills. It was really nice out.

seeing I was meeting the winner tonight I added some dark wax to enhance further ;)

It was time to get some new pieces started. I started with one of the recent  jewelry boxes. The broken one; first step was to glue it all together then prep to paint it.




S was off a bit earlier then his usual 2 to fuel up and drop off the winner returns on his way to airport. He also picked up another bag of jujubes to take along north LOL

I vacuumed the jewelry box out then the main floor before I snapped pics of the items I got in the city the other day. I had gotten bread boxes as a lady was looking and once I sent pics to her she chose one and we chatted about the end result.


The jewelry box received its first coat of navy paint, looking good. My healthy pre-workout  supper was grilled chicken with the left over veggies.


Boot camp was at 7:30 so I arranged to meet the green tray buyer at the gym after 7. This worked out perfect to get it picked up. My boot camp was a private lesson with Shaina as no other folks signed up. Yeah! Once we were done after 8:30, I swung by the grocery store to grab a few groceries then home. S had arrived just before me and got a pizza in the oven for her supper. I made a post workout protein smoothie while we caught up then I was off to watch a few more Cheer episodes and she a soak in the tub.



No comments:

Post a Comment