Thursday, February 6, 2020

Flowers make my day


My African violet is blooming again, must be GG Kuhn saying hi ;) and below my pretty Valentine bouquet


I delivered a steaming cup of coffee to the sleeping prince as I got busy marketing. I wrote a post for Hometalk then set to the task of trying all the clothes I bought on and sorting which were keeps or returns. This took almost as long as at the store but much easier. S spent the am surfing the net for news and such. After a yummy salad and butternut soup I hiked out to give the horses pills which I did not get done yesterday with the day in the city. S loaded up cardboard and ran to town for a filter to change oil on both cars.


S was back in short order and off to shop to change the oil on Sadie. I got busy working on Creative Moments taxes. Sharon stopped around 3:30 for a visit and to try a few items I had spare from my shopping spree. She was off for home after 5, Sheldon was back in updating his oil changing records. I cooked us up Hello Fresh meal number 2; sage and brown butter pork chops. They were really good and easy to make with out HF.


I wrote a tutorial for the pink and white jewelry box while S washed pots/unloaded dishwasher while watching the hockey game then off to the TV room. I served up a yummy smoothie for his hockey viewing pleasure and started watching Miss Americana; Taylor Swift.

No comments:

Post a Comment