Saturday, October 26, 2019

WIND continues then it SNOWS and cold

What a day after a crappy sleep. The wind always has Lola on high alert and my back would not relax and cooperate. Finally I got up after 8 and made my cappuccinos. I got marketing on the go and while doing so the not bad weather went to crap. It got grey and dark and snow started to fall around 10 and carried on off and all till mid afternoon.


about 10 minutes apart


I headed to the garage to dark wax the red chair as it looks like Britt and I will not be going to the city as planned today. I got it all put back together and staged a few pics.





Before 1, neighbors stopped by with antique furniture they were giving me. We unloaded it in the shop and they were off, thanks Strath's.


Then it was on to the coffee table, it was all dark waxed after touchups. I was washing my garage washing machine while it washed rags when Britt popped her head in the garage scaring the crap out of me around3. She and Cooper had come out for a quick play date and check of her horses. She did make her bed from the clean sheets I had washed and packed up more photos and tidies her room as requested, thanks B.





I vacuumed the dusty main floor while she did so then we had a visit while waiting for the dogs to return from their adventure. The sun was out now and the snow had stopped but the wind still blew. It went up to zero from -1 then back again. She loaded up Coop and headed for home at 5.

The wind finally let up around 6 but it stayed cold. I made a tea and wrote a tutorial for the dough bowl. I worked on others like the grey ruler as well as I watched more Rhythm + Flow then moved to my bed to finish the season off. The person I hoped for from the get go won!!

No comments:

Post a Comment