Saturday, October 19, 2019

local market day 2 - last market

I was awake after 7 so decided to watch the sunrise as yesterday there were so many pretty pictures of it. While waiting I wrote a blog post for the teal salt and pepper sets. I also almost finished Thursday's blog post with the last video loading. B dropped Cooper off for his playdate day with Lola at 8:45 and was off to work at the track.




I prepped and packed a few things for the market today with a cup of coffee S made once he got up. Sharon picked me up on her way by to town before 9:30 and we were off to day 2 of the market. Day two had 3 more sales but was basically a bust. I did however get in allot of visiting with neighbors and fellow vendors. S had a good day catching 2 magpies in his trap and cleaning the gate circuit board.



He sent this photo of his lunch with turkey, sauerkraut and his new hot sauce topping :)


S was back around 3:30 to be ready to help me load up starting at 4. A fellow had contacted me about buying the dining table and after we got everything but it loaded he finally arrived. He gave me the cash and asked where the leather chairs were. AHHH those were part of the staging, well he took back the cash and was on his way when I would not include our dining chairs. Now we had to juggle things and get it loads and headed home getting there before 5:30.

I need a cold beer after this day!! I worked on getting my items updated and posted for sale on my FB page then started the arduous task of writing up Etsy posts seeing this is now the way they will be sold. I did try and make the 2nd Hello Fresh meal while doing so. S chopped the veggies while watching his football but missed the fact that once I got things cooking the burger had a bit of a scorch. Just another part of this day it seems. Once the gnocchi Bolognese was ready I ate at the computer and he in front of the TV. We both voted it rather poor. Prince was then off to the sports TV room and I plunked away at my postings.  B arrived to pick up Cooper at 8, stayed for about half and hour and was off for her home.

Lola's evening post

No comments:

Post a Comment