Monday, October 14, 2019

Thanksgiving Day @ B’s

Lola had a busy night and there was lots of wind which made for a non solid sleep night, Happy Thanksgiving! ;)


After my Instagram peruse I wrote a tutorial for the grey jewelry box with my morning cappas. Then of course it had to be posted on places to be seen. The turkey, all 18.3 pounds, was plopped into water to thaw before hitting the portable oven.


I painted Britt's jewelry box a second coat of teal. I rousted Shaina up before noon for her double cappuccino. The turkey was put in the "oven" at noon with homemade stuffing too. I made us tuna sandwiches to hold us over for the day.


Once we had stools, food and the turkey loaded we were off after 2 but detoured to give daisy her pill before heading to town. We were the first to arrive as B’s tidy little yummy smelling condo. She Dave and Cooper welcomed us with Kaylin and Kyle arriving no long after us. Amanda and the kids joined us as well. It was a lovely Thanksgiving get together with card games and yummy food.





Kaylin made a scrumptious kale salad and B my favourite flapper pie for dessert. Thanks to Amanda for the crunchy veggie appetizers and soft buns and Shaina for her tasty mashed potatoes. Dave’s PEI bar clams and pickled beets were yummy addition too.








Amanda loaded up the kids before 8 leaving us to play another card game before Kaylin and Kyle headed home to the city. Shaina and I loaded up all our goodies and set off after 9:30 stopping quick to grab some milk and few groceries on route home. After we unloaded it all we did a yoga session finishing just as Sheldon rolled into the yard at 11. What a a great thanksgiving day!

I did bring Lola in at 12:30 just after I shut out the lights, the coyotes were once again bothering her allot; must be the near full moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment