Thursday, October 10, 2019

Projects getting completed

A beautiful sunrise again and day in store. I did my usual Insta peruse then made cappuccinos for Shaina and I as she is off for a doctors appointment by 9. After my morning marketing I went out to touch up nightstand then install the "new" hardware. I measured 10 times before each hole was drilled just to be sure and in the end I nailed it.



The drawer fronts had poly added to the routered lines and after lunch I painted them 2 coats of white.



I did the coat of Renfrew over the azure on the salt top and once dry added the dark wax. A tutorial for the spray painted door knobs was written and posted in a few places. Back to the garage where the nightstand was white waxed after yet another sanding.






Shaina was home between clients and classes at 4; ate visited and off for 5 o'clock training. Yolanda (dresser & nightstand owner) has lined up pick up of the pieces for tomorrow morning. I was doing touchups on the white/pink dresser and the nightstand as well as trying to figure wrapping them for pick up tomorrow. I decided to put a poly coat on the top of each too ;)




After supper I worked on marketing as it is now dark by 7 ;( Shaina was back before 8 with no people for her last boot camp. We visited while she ate then I was off to watch some YouTube videos and call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment