Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Touch ups and a town run

Cappuccinos started my day as I did my marketing. The probiotics I ordered a couple w/e’s ago said they were delivered yesterday to our mail box so a trip to town is in order. I also have an order of meat pies ready to pick up too so after 10 I made the long journey to town.

these 2 items left to pick up are both done in the same stain color

First though I did some Mother’s Day shopping and picked up a new bank card then the pies. Another on my to do list was drop off Aislyn’s belated birthday gift. A visit with little A, Archer and AJ was enjoyed before setting for home getting the parcel on the way.




I was back before 1 with a quick sandwich. The gal second in line for the navy table confirmed she wants it with hopes of sending back to Oyen with Mom this w/e. I wrote a blog post for the green chair but my computer did not save it with some glitch so rewrote it again and got it published. A brief rain shower rolled thru, not allot (under 1/10) but some so happy. Then the sun came out.


After snapping a photo of the pink/white dresser this am I noticed the color was darker on top two drawers so I took off hardware and rewashed them and 2 large drawer fronts with white. Once dry, they were lightly sanded, hardware back on and staging was attempted. The lighting was hard out there are this time of day but here are a few shots.





The navy table of course had me doing some touchups and buffing and to be sure the waxed tops hold up I did a coat of polyvine on both top and bottom shelf. After scrubbing up brushes I headed out and tossed the hroses a bale and gave supplements.


just give a call and they come running for food


The rest of my evening was spent writing up furniture blog posts. I have allot in the works. I watched Dead to Me while doing so and finished the season.. cliff hanger!! Shaina arrived around 10 as I was finishing up. She enjoyed some goulash while we caught up then both were off to bed around 11. I of course had to watch YouTube tutorials while she showered and was online til who knows when.

No comments:

Post a Comment