Thursday, May 16, 2019

Sales and projects galore

I was awake after 7 so perused Instagram then off to the computer before 9. This rustled up the slumber king who eventually made coffee. The day was overcast but not a drop of rain fell. It was cool and blustery. Perfect for me to get to work in the garage.

Prince headed outside around 11 to hook up the dump trailer again then took the ranger to the trees to haul out the pile we had left. I got to work on Krista's frame black waxing it.


Then it was on to the dining table. I stained it natural stain but it looked so boring so while still wet I added puritan pine which really did not much more.

this is natural on left and puritan going over it on the right

Back at noon for lunch and a rest for S then he went to dump the trees and start trimming trees. He had the water on the trees here too. I set out to install the wire mesh in the frame. This took almost 2 hours to cut, bend, staple, bend more while trying not to get the blood on the frame. Eventually it was complete.




S was back for a beer at 4 and a rest as I headed out to give supplements. A couple stopped out to pickup the bed frame I had posted. It was then on to putting the screws in the pink dresser hardware and waxing the entire inside. He went back to tree trimming.




I did not like the stain color so far so applied my favorite antique walnut.


much better


The turquoise dresser was picked up at 6. She was very excited as was I to finally find that cute little thing a home.


Did you know there are anchovies in this?? I did not until I learned on YouTube



Time to cook up chili for supper once she was loaded and on her way back to Calgary. Supper was late around 7 then S off to hockey TV room and I to the computer to blog. Matt brought the skid steer back around 8 and joined him for beers. S gave him a ride home at 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment