Monday, May 20, 2019

Holiday Monday

Cooper and Lola were let out by B at 7:30, keeners. First order of business after my coffee was to snap a few photos of the dining table seating 6. The gal who was first to reply in an hour after posting last night just needed to be sure it could fit 6. Seeing we were going to watch the big finale I said I would get photos to her this am. Once I sent them it was not long for her to confirm yes they would take it and sent the full payment. Great way to start my holiday Monday.



I then updated places and finished up the cutting board tutorial blog and got it posted. S got dressed, loaded the harrows for Matt to borrow and went to get 4 more tubs of water at 10:30 as I rousted B to let Coop in. We also saw Bird was wandering the yard, B put her in finding she had left the gate open ;) S was back around 11:30 watering trees and came in for lunch and a nap before he heads to the airport.

B and I were off to Krista's shower before 1. It was a lovely gathering with some games where I happened to be on the lucky chair to be the toilet paper wedding dress model. Our table did not win but it was lovely attempt, had to be 2nd place for sure ;)

 


We were back home after 3. B went out to give supplements and check horses then started working on an art piece I wanted the poppies changed to pink. She worked on her laundry too. I started hamburger soup for supper. I worked on marketing before we ate at 6.



can see what colored hair looks like via snapchat filters


Next projects will be a pair of end tables. I took them apart to strip and stain tops. B and Cooper loaded up and headed home at 8 seeing rain was in the forecast for tomorrow and hampering her riding and baseball. Here he is sporting his new magnetic jacket which she hopes helps his limping lameness too. These 2 dogs need to just slow it down it seems as both cripples after a day together.


paint progress for the day


Shaina arrived not long after they were gone. She enjoyed soup while updating my new week's lowered calorie plan and exercise regieme. Looks like a challenging week ahead for me ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment