Thursday, May 2, 2019

Rummage sale run and RAIN!!!!

Today is officially rummage sale but as per usual I don't go during the first hour of craziness. We enjoyed our coffee in bed before I was on the phone for 20 minutes of my life sorting out UFA's messed up email billing system again. Once sorted I was off to town at 10. S stayed to finish his seeding but needed me to pick up another bag of grass seed in town.

WTH.. but across the street it was 119.9

I managed to find treasures and make my usual $30 donation ;0) and I saw lots of my donated stuff there too LOL Next was a quick stop to sign and pay our taxes then pick up the grass seed. Last stop was to get us Edo for lunch and grab the mail. Back at the ranch I followed the farmer to the house where we ate.


The morning was overcast but there was a brief bit of sun but back to dreary.After lunch though the sun popped out as the prince was finishing the seeding using the bag I brought home too. He was everywhere.




Before he went out her helped me with my chair base I was reassembling. I wanted the chairs sturdy so after gluing them, he drilled counter sunk piolet holes for me. I screwed in the screws firmly and affixed the seat on. Next the poly process was under way with two coats going on over the next 4 hours.



Hand sanding the wee ledge on the wood dresser with a screwdriver was started and trying to decide my navy project sent out a poll. Of course everyone says sure go navy but really I would rather someone say I want it navy :)


The fields were seeded so S took the drill back and back home by 5:30. We worked together to make barbeque sausage and pasta supper. The skies darkened and by 7:30 we FINALLY got rain. And it stayed around for over an hour dropping a little over 1/10th. Even when a double rainbow came out it was still raining softly. YEAH!!




I was working on the blog after supper while S hit the TV room for more hockey. I did run out and give the chair seat another coat of poly.

I love when sun shines and it is raining and sunsets of course

Did I mention I watched Brene Brown: the call to change on Netflix? Have you read her books? It is worth the watch

No comments:

Post a Comment