Tuesday, September 4, 2018

moving and selling ;)

Of course since I had a time to get up this am I could not fall asleep last night. I played cookie jam till after 1 then woke at 3 for a bathroom break and thought ok 3 hours yet but then at 5:55 am I was awake LOL. I managed to lay there but eventually got up and headed to town before 7 to sit the boys while Amanda took Ada to a dentist appointment in the city. It was brr cold at only 5 on the way in. Archer and I had a great snuggly morning watching Paw Patrol after we got Asher on his bus to school.


 
Amanda and the girls were back at 11 and after a quick good bye I was off to the ranch to help Dave load furniture. Britt was off to work on the Heartland show set doing setup and consult for staging a vet scene. She was there for quite awhile and will hear about it soon. Sheldon and I got the big black cabinet, a dining table and chairs, Papa's lazy boy and a coffee table all loaded up and he was off to their place.


S played rest for the day after his furniture helping and cooking us grilled cheese for lunch. Tuesday are usually a write off for him. B text to say that the top of the black cabinet blew off in transport!! WTH we secured it all around but not over top ;( However on his way back for another load he found it not far on 817. Probably where Sheldon bounced the dresser out ;) His second load had the freezer, her jumbo mirror, the almost matching bar stool I had and his tires he had to take out for the first load.

I worked on sales, I have a gal coming to look at our dining table tomorrow and a fellow to look at navy armoire on Thursday right after the custom drop off. I also got the pictures staged for the end table and sent one to a gal who has been looking for one, she said SOLD even before I posted it so the week is doing good.




After I cooked up chili for supper and we ate early, prince was off to another rodeo meeting for 6. As I was washing dishes the custom white cabinet gal messaged she would stop to get them. I had to run open yard gate and after she was off I put the last couple horses in the winter pasture and locked them in.


Then it was on to putting the first coat of pink paint on a jewelry box I had cleaned up awhile back and when dry distressing it. S made it home from yet another late meeting this time closer to 10!



No comments:

Post a Comment