Monday, September 3, 2018

table sales

Labor day Monday is not a nice day, it was overcast and windy and at 9 rain came down intermittently for the morning. Time to work on more marketing posts. B made it up by 10:30 but only to let Coop out, hit the couch and surf the net.

After a shower I put the dry brushing on the grey table and got garage laundry going. B headed to town after lunch to stock up on cleaning supplies. A customer who messaged awhile back got in touch and after lots of messages is going ahead with a large antique hutch and buffet relove and will drop off Thursday.

B was back at 2 to load her car, the sun broke thru for a bit then too :) It stuck around off and on all afternoon. B took off around 2:30 with her first stop in Airdrie to pick up some bar stools I found her and a package of scrabble tiles for me, thanks B. She then got busy on setting up her house.

supper of champs on the counter too ;)


For my Instagram post today I did a milk paint giveaway. It is on my FB page to, be sure to enter, comment and share as that is what keeps my page being seen.


I put the grey table back together and did the black wax and clear waxed the tops. It is 99% done now to dry and add a wee bit more wax. The unpainted gate leg table buyer called with a few questions and soon sent the hold on it to pick up Sept 21. I posted our dining table too as would like to paint another for us that is higher. It has a few interested parties. I am feeling good about my turn of table luck.


I scrubbed the gate leg up well and did a few tweaks, I will reglue the main frame soon and it will be good to go. For supper I fried up the leftover potatoes and half a zucchini, seems it is a vegetarian day for me as lunch was the rest of the kale salad in a bag.


Dark by 8:30 is sad now, I added ageing wax to the grey table and hauled it in to dry inside without flies crapping all over it. The poor blue one will stay out as the wax I chose for it takes much longer to dry. S arrived home at the usual 11 and as usual soon sound asleep. Britt and Dave followed not long after having gotten more done on their new place.

No comments:

Post a Comment