Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Cleaning calls


My morning consisted of a couple frothy lattes while working on marketing, finally getting Whit's wedding blog post live and more cleaning before I headed out to the garage. After a bit more tidying I started black staining the cabinet and ended out there for a couple hours stopping at 2 for a beverage and snack.





Motivated to keep cleaning I vacuumed and washed more floors before doing accounting. Both can suck up lots of time. The day was windy and overcast and cool +7 at so finally I turned on the furnace. I did venture out to harvest 4 zucchinis just to be safe as they are forecasting possible frost and snow ;(

Bathrooms were cleaned and more dusting and such. It is such a great feeling to have a tidy home isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment