Tuesday, September 11, 2018

more black

Today I was busy in the garage most of the day. I worked on moving stuff around the garage to get organized now the vehicles were out. Lots more sanding on the vintage cabinet, I am excited to see it all wood and the plans to paint are fading, I think stain now. The buffet and hutch were moved and tried to get some pics which is very hard with the light coming thru the garage door windows and the busy background.







Armoire was picked up at 1:30 and with the help of his dad they had it loaded in no time and off.


Sticking with my black theme I painted with milk paint, sanded and hemp oiled an old chair I scrubbed up last week.



Finally got the gate leg table glued and clamped and left to dry well. One call came to mark lines for the shop solar project but really did not get a definitive location ;(


I used mineral spirits to remove the wax and resand both door fronts, repaint and rewax before the customer arrived at 6. She loves it and took the hutch and drawers home loading them just as the rain started. It came down in buckets and dropped 1 1/2/10th in short order


Time to clean inside, a new batch of bleach alternative was made and dumped in all bathroom drains, a good vacuuming now the shedding dogs are all back home, it was a deep clean in the bathroom and entry and even the tile got scrubbed, laundry and dishes and such and the house is looking somewhat clean.

I unboxed my new cappuccino machine and got all the pieces washed up for morning. Then it was on to working on Whitney's wedding photos and tidying the garage while waiting on Lola. Once she was in it was time to relax with some more Ozark episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment