Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Prince heads north again

Prince Ali is off north early again heading to airport at 4. A sunny high of plus 18 day was so windy (like tornado windy) but didn't matter as I spent the morning doing paperwork ;( BORING! but necessary evil. I did clean the mint jewel box, stage and post.

But the afternoon was very productive. The newly acquired accent table got 2 coats of Florence green then a major overhaul happening in my frame corner. I am going to paint up the big dresser and hutch so while I got it out I rearranged. I love to organize and this was all good. I even purged some of the frames I will not use and posted for free.




Then it was time to remove the back off the hutch and hardware and give it a scrubbing, whew! By now it was 8 pm so time to come in and have a salad. Britt was home from work not much later.


If even possible the wind picked up even more for a couple hours after I got in, dam! I watched an episode of Revenge and played a few games before shutting out the light ;)

1 comment:

  1. Excellent cleaning job! Looks very tidy. Nice little accent table ;-)

    ReplyDelete