Monday, March 9, 2015

back to work

Workday Monday started out dreary and overcast although about 4 above. Sheldon was back to the city testing early. Britt has grad pictures today so conveniently was late for first class so ran forgotten eggs and parcel to Amanda on her way. She also had a massage during first spare the lucky girl. Shaina was up and cooking some eggs before she was off for her 10 am shift. I am so sore after riding 3 days in a row and trimming but I spent morning cleaning, posting and staging my stools. A nice update to them I think.

The sun began to burn thru after lunch, yeah! I was making pizzelles when Britt stopped home for her lunch break and to pack her snack bag for work after school and eat lunch.
Although it was plus 15 there was a wind so I chose to start a new dresser project in the garage after rearranging a few pieces.
so this poor thing needs some love, stickers and nail polish and crayon not to mention being broke

all sanded and reglued. I finished up just before Sheldon got home. He and I took the dogs for a good long walk before eating supper. Then it was a hot epsom salt bath for my aching body and continue on season 3 of Call the Midwife I started last night and Sheldon caught up on sleep. Britt grabbed groceries after work restocking fruit and milk, thanks B!

2 comments:

  1. looks like you are making good progress as the room seems to be less cluttered. Are you needing more pieces?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha THANKS Mom, it is getting less cluttered! and always on the look out for great pieces

    ReplyDelete