Tuesday, March 3, 2015

cake and a massage

Thankfully the sun returned Tuesday and the wind let up, it is however cold at -16 to start! Sheldon was off earlier now for the rest of the week taking my car today at 6 am. Britt shuffled her way off to school and I spent the morning making a chocolate cake with butter cream icing. Mid making I saw on the calendar I had a massage today, yeah me! I finished the morning up relisting all items for sale on kijiji, great free service but a pain to market on it.
 spying on this little one, she tries to pull the roll so Mr J falls off but no luck

Before I headed to town I fed the poor cats who seem to have been neglected according to their pleas ;) and the fact Britt said she fed them.. on Wednesday! My massage was fabulous as ever, she finds all the really tight knots but makes them better. I grabbed a hot tea and the mail and was back to the ranch by late afternoon. It did hit high of -4 today which was better I guess.
this is what it looks like when the lashes shed ;( fill every 2 weeks.. nope

Travelling seems to take a toll on the body with jet lag and tummy issues so my lack of motivation continues. Sheldon was home for a late supper then rolled out a bale for the ponies before watching his curling while I chose a hot bath and tablet time.

A headache rolled in so I shut out my light just as Britt was washing up dishes after another day at work and a very late supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment