Saturday, March 7, 2015

time goes ahead

Another beauty day on the horizon! Time leaps ahead an hour today. I enjoyed a coffee and "creamer" made by Prince while I chatted with a dog trainer at 9 who happens to be in Arizona. She had some great tips to help in Lola's training. Britt was off to work for 10-3. Sheldon and I took the 2 big dogs for a morning walk in the sunshine.
The little rack got buffed and assembled before we had a raisin bran brunch :) I then painted up the stools while Sheldon unloaded and sorted wood for tack room.
I ran out of clamps so had to get creative ;)

He started building the room as I created havoc in the kitchen making up lasagnas.




Britt was home just after 3, time to catch horses and ride in the not as warm but still plus 10. Again the dogs came along for part as we dropped them back with Sheldon in the shop for the faster portion of our training circuit.

I watched Call the Midwife finishing season 2 with headphones while Sheldon watched the Briar semi finals. Britt caught up on a months worth of laundry!
the TV unit all in place, I forgot to share.. looks lovely Kaylin.

1 comment:

  1. The TV unit does look fantastic! Sheldon doing a great job on the shop/barn - what a handiman! and the stools look totally different - brand new life!

    ReplyDelete