Sunday, March 1, 2015

family supper

Well the sun shone bright but it was bit cooler now back home. It was a nice comfy sleep in to around 8:30 when Shaina started making eggs. She had another shift at the Roadhouse (one yesterday too) today 9-2. Coffee was made and Britt got moving to as she worked at 10 at the gym. Hard to believe it is March 1st already.

I got busy answering emails, hopefully some will come to fruition on sales ;) I also did accounting as end of the month is here and gone. Laundry was a must including my bedding all over to get the fresh clean feeling I was hoping for when I did before leaving, and before Coco and Britt lived in it for a week ;) I packed perfectly leaving only 1 clean bikini top and 1 capris outfit, yeah me. I also vacuumed and mopped the main floor as poor Britt must have had no time for that as well.
Sheldon got cleaning supplies ready and headed to town to check the rental house. Unfortunately the previous tenant did not leave the place in our clean standards so he did cleaning and some repairs and was not back home till around 2 but came bearing a tea. The rest of his afternoon was called Mexican siesta on the couch. Shaina was home not long after and she too joined the relaxation couch. I searched unsuccessfully thru the vacuum tub looking for my diamond earring I hoped I vacuumed before leaving, DAM. Poor Shaina left her $$ Lulu capris at the gym this week too, bad week for the Kuhn Klan to loose there goodies.
Britt picked up groceries after work for our family supper and kaylin, Aaron and Lexi came out to join us. It was a great visit, we got to share our trip with all while Aaron and Kaylin theirs as they just got back Monday night. Kaylin brought a huge bag of swag for the pick a prize game, thanks pretty lady for keeping us looking good and well stocked! The boys loaded up the new tv unit and they were off home just after 8. Shaina is staying the night again but was off to town to visit friends while the rest of us kicked back. Great way to end our holiday with a family night! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment