Saturday, August 31, 2013

857 - lazy day at the ranch

Day 857 sleep in Saturday of a long weekend and I am awake just after 7 am.. WTH!! Tried to fight it but no use so ipad time then coffee. Britt was up and even had 15 minutes to spare before leaving for work at 8:30.

It was the laziest day. Sheldon drank coffee and played on tablet but did manage to hang my office message board!! I wrapped gifts and submitted  warranty for damaged quad trailer. I also worked on GST, yes I left it till last day once again!! :-)
Kaylin and Aaron stopped out around 1:30 to get Lexi and visit. However they were not feeling so well after celebrating Aaron's birthday last night. Sheldon even cooked sausage for lunch and they passed.
 Lexi giving Aaron belated birthday kisses
After lunch I finished my GST by 4. Sheldon watered more trees today and gave Diego a spa day with brush and bath. Britt came home after her long double shift day at 6:30. She quickly changed and headed back to town at 7 to meet friends for supper and hang out.

Sheldon and I snacked on nachos and enjoyed a relaxing evening. Britt was home before 1, night all!
have you tried thee hummus nachos from costco?
moved the ottoman into our room.. hmmm? clothes rack I am betting

No comments:

Post a Comment