Tuesday, August 20, 2013

846 - railing getting closer to done

Day 846 I was awake early. I got ready and headed in early taking Mitzy to the vets just after 8 to check her in for her spay surgery today. She did not care for the ride but was fine in the clinic. At work I worked thru lunch then ran to pick up parts for Sheldon at 1:30. New U bolts for the truck and brake pads and rotors for Shaina's car.

Shaina worked at 9 and Sheldon spent time ordering the parts before continuing work on the deck railing, this time along the front. Britt sat in front of the TV!

Back at home I spent some much needed time doing accounting, updating the blog and opening mail! I also got started in my shop sanding and washing my next projects. It is really a sweat shop with temperatures in there of 28 and outside is only 22!




Supper was enjoyed by Sheldon Britt and I. Shaina headed to Calgary at 4 to go to the gym and hang with Kaylin. We planned to run in to a movie and meet them but they were not done for the 7:40 show and we did not want to go to the 10:30 one. Shaina stayed the night with Kaylin.

Sheldon went back out to work on the front steps portion of the railing and I went to my sweat shop to put first coat of white on 2 gifts, a growth ruler and the legs of our soon to be table. White was the vote from the girls. I chose vintage white for it to go warmer with the dark stained top.

table top lower left

No comments:

Post a Comment