Wednesday, August 14, 2013

840 - very hot day and vet trip :-)

Day 840 Shaina's alarm went off for 9 so I got up. I had awoke earlier and the house was surrounded in fog again. It also rained a small bit overnight too. She and I enjoyed a vitamix smoothie before our morning conditioning ride. By 10 it was already roasting out at 27 and rose to 29 by lunch.

Back in the house Shaina got ready for work leaving just after 12 and I worked on transferring old SD cards to the external hard drive and put first coat of poly on the dining table.

Britt and I loaded up Diego in Shaina's car just and headed to town for his 2:30 appointment. It seems after testing that his scalp issue is an allergic reaction to the change of food. Nothing $170 worth of pills and the visit cant fix. I also picked up Lexi who stayed over night after her spay yesterday. Poor Kaylin's bill was much higher, I said to Britt we really need her to become a vet to help these high bills.
 back seat driver
 under foot driver


One quick stop to pick up a frame I won in online auction and we headed home where Lexi was to convalesce till Kaylin comes tomorrow on her day off. Well not even this slowed that wee one down, she had to say hello to all and bounce around like normal.
It was so very hot this afternoon it was hard to move. I took advantage of my new blinds and shut up the house this am so it was not bad but lethargy was eminent. I did laundry which seemed to make it worse folding hot clothes but it needed to be done then found my bedroom floor before Sheldon arrives home tomorrow.
Britt just stayed holed up in the basement only coming up to eat finally at 4 then wanted supper at 6 but I was took lazy to cook so ate a bag of cheezies :-) I spent the rest of the evening sorting old visa receipts.. BORING!!

She finally went out to ride at 830 and put horses back. I finally made some spaghetti and stroganoff which we ate when she got back in at 10. It was then time to doctor Lexi's ear and give de wormer before bed.
my snuggle buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment