Sunday, August 11, 2013

837 - Mitzy returns and 2nd cut down

Day 837 nice sleep in day till 9:30 after waking at 8. I was up late reading my new book after I killed yet another 10 flies! The sun was shining and Britt was getting ready to go cut hay. I heard a meow under my window and guess who returned home?
While these two had a reunion, Britt also let out the horses before she was back in the swather and hitting the field about 10:20 to be exact. I enjoyed a tassimo hot chai compliments of Kaylin who did not enjoy her pack and gave to her mom, thanks sweets! Mug in hand and donned in a nightie I continued to sand the table top. Got to love a work shop so close you don't even need to get dressed to work! I also painted the plant stand my new Paris blue color.


 a must have lunch, free range egg salad on ryvita, sliced avocado a cold beer and clam and candy crush!!!

Shaina arrived home from her w/e concert fun with her sister Kaylin around 1 thanks to a kind fellow. She gave me a fashion show of her purchases before changing and off to work for 3. She went in early to have tea with a friend. Britt finished up swathing at 2:30, now for it to dry and be baled!
in a field of alfalfa the ponies still go for the gully of grass

I was back in my shop conditioning the wood and staining it. Just before 4 Britt and I jumped in the truck and were off to town. I met a lady to sell a few things then stopped at a house to buy a few things :-) A quick book drop at the library then we were off to the golf course for supper served by a charming waitress named Shaina!
 supper on the golf course deck steak fajitas with yam fries and cream of broccoli soup!! YUMMY
We were stuffed when we left but made time to go to Walmart for a few items and deposit my furniture sales cash at the bank before stocking up on booze and heading home around 7. Since Britt was showered I went out to put horses back and eventually I called for assistance as 2 of our horses are @$$&$. She held the gate while I chased those 2 in. Shaina arrived home form work as I was rounding up horses around 8.
Back to the house for my shower. Shannon stopped so they can plan their BC vacation hahaha, she left around 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment