Wednesday, July 31, 2013

826 - another day of work and a another sale

Day 826 I went in to work to help Sharon as well as get my own work done since the last few says doing the new program job has ate all my work time dedicated to it. As a reward our boss took us for lunch at Boston Pizza which is always enjoyable to have a nice meal especially while Sheldon is away and we eat sparingly. The weather was amazing, sunny and around 27 degrees.
Shaina and Lexi jogging ahead of Kaylin in the city park

I then ran to pickup another project I purchased, donate books to the library on behalf of Grama & Papa, drop off pots from the kind lady who gave me rhubarb plant then do a quick deposit from recent sales before racing home.

When I got home  about 1:45, I found Britt sheepishly saying she had recently got up and had yet to get to my list. We quickly tidied the kitchen before out to finish the windows she went then scrubbed the horse buckets.
The couple who were coming for the coffee table arrived and loved it but the next couple who were coming for the dresser did not. Seems the husband said a 3 year old will ruin a beautiful dresser, maybe with stickers I thought! Wait, Amanda remembers Shaina may have wrote a bad word on the castle when young so I guess girls can be naughty like that too. Bad Shaina!

I then put a glaze of brown on the royal end table, washed rags, rugs and dog pillows in the garage machines and organized the over flowing shoe rack. I managed to get sweeping in too but honestly the garage needs a good full clean!
Shaina got home from the city about 4:30 but she was no help at all, off to her room until Shannon came at 5:30 and they left after 6 to golf. They claim they will ride when they get home so lets see. Matt and Ethan returned the skidsteer and visited for a bit before they headed home spraying my ditches as they went. THANKS Premium Ag!!
Britt and I ate fruit and chicken before we headed out for a ride on such a gorgeous night. Of course once we caught Scooter and Julio I noticed a hunk out of Scoot's foot so trimmed them both up before the ride. The ride was very enjoyable. Once back, Britt caught Bird and rode her while I enjoyed a cold drink watching her and the 2 horses chewed down my lawn. Shaina and Shannon got home from golf after 10 and continued their sleepover.

Dale had text wanting a room tonight after they fly in from Vancouver. They landed at 10:25 but for some reason it took 2 hours to arrive getting here half past midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment