Thursday, July 25, 2013

820 - WORK for some

Day 820, early rise for Sheldon and Shaina who were off for the airport at 4:30 am. Sheldon is back to work after 3 weeks off. Shaina was back home a round 6. I awoke and saw the fog was socked in hard and still was when I re awoke at 7:30 am to get ready for work. We got 1/10th of rain overnight
My day at work was jam packed with new processes being passed over to us. We did manage to go out for lunch which is always nice. I even brought leftovers for Britt and my supper. I did not get out of the office till after 3:30 so missed Shaina who had a lazy day then off to work at 3.
Britt was home polishing up her new bridle score she found yesterday. Sadly it was all she had did during the day so I had to delegate some chores as I flew around trying to find a path thru the kitchen thru the trailer items as well as bringing the last of it in. The buyer arrived at 5:30 to pick it up and it was officially out of the yard by 6 when another lady arrived to dig up a row of our shelter belt trees that have no real future home.

Once we had them dug and she took off I ran back to the house and got the mower and mowed a few more areas around the house and the gate area. By now it was after 7 and I needed sustenance. Britt and I ate the left overs while she kept up on laundry. (or at least hers) We had bagged up clothes for Brooke as well as the diabetes box during the week and added more to them today.

Grama and Papa are arriving tonight to stay at the B&B for Brendan's ball game in the morning. We will send the bag for Brooke with them. Britt went out and fed the horses for me and vacuumed stairs too. Such a hard worker.. NOT! She spends 90% of her time in the basement, we need to find her a job.

Grama and Papa arrived about 9 pm, we enjoyed a nice visit over a night cap and about 10 the thunder and lightening rolled in again and put on quite a show. However we got less than 1/10th of rain but it was loud and bright for 3rd night in a row. Shaina did not get home until about 2 am from work??

No comments:

Post a Comment