Thursday, July 18, 2013

813 - hot day in the sunshine

Day 813 I was off to work and Sheldon to his 9 am massage. I worked thru lunch and came home at 1:30 where I jumped on the mower to do drive and yard. I love a well manicured grass! I also hand painted the markings and numbers on the growth chart.
After his massage Sheldon worked on putting clay around the house perimeter before deciding to order another load of clay
then he worked on the culverts



here is my little mugo pine I planted.. years from now it will be huge! Below the mousers taking a siesta after all the babies have left home
I gave the puppies a frozen bone Popsicle.. they were so pleased, D is still packing his around days later
Britt rode later in the afternoon. Shaina was self induced ill so did nothing but sleep. Sheldon had a load of clay delivered, sadly it was more like sand with lots of rocks.
We continued to water trees across the road too. Just after 5 fellow stopped for bundle of wood slabs. 
and after such a busy day it was time for a cold beverage.. the beer fridge was empty but thanks to Sam and Adam.. there were 4 of these babies left.. THANKS fellows!!
Then after 6 Shaina headed to work late and Britt  left for baseball practice in Caresland. Sheldon worked on the west side of house while I cooked supper for just him and I.
 gorgeous night.. love the golden hour before sundown
 finished culvert picture and leveling the stairs below
Britt was home from practice at 9:30 and Shaina not until 1:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment