Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Weather cools

S let out H and put on the coffee. Delivering our usual cup to bed was enjoyed with a few games and online news peruse. Our ATB investor guy stopped a 9 to share his investment ideas. I worked on blog posts publishing Saturday, home day and marina walk.


<3 how cute are these 2?? <3 


Renn now has a big girl breakfast


After the fellow was off it was time to sort out our new US visa. Seems we have to open a US bank account to pay for it which took a bit of time but should be all set now. My large black jewelry box sold to a good friend via her husband as her bday gift. I got it all bubble wrapped and boxed up to get to Kaylin’s for pickup as they live in Cochrane. Then I was back to blog posts uploading more videos and photos.


After lunch S hit big brown for a nap while I was back to computer work. S headed out and sniped 1 gopher, loaded hay on the ranger, blew hay out of the barn and tried to walk Harley. I started laundry and continued on tutorials. I did run out to try and find Cooper’s missing tracker holder in the field no luck but it is brrr only hitting 5.


S brought photo proof of this snipe

Instant pot turkey casserole is so easy especially when I had a tub of chopped turkey in freezer after the last batch. I do suggest upping cooking time with penne noodles as we like softer. Canada’s Got Talent had some good talent including a roller skating couple, an opera singer, a 4 yr old singer and a 9 yr old weight lifter but it also showed lots of awful acts. Why?? When the shows is based on talent.

B was out to feed and tossed hay as the weather started to dip. She was off locking them back in the paddocks. I published Sunday and finished another travel day and yesterday to post in am. Time to hit the comfy bed and read my book. S moved in too to watch his hockey in comfort. The winds picked up with the storm bowing in.

No comments:

Post a Comment