Thursday, March 14, 2024

Renn & Kaylin visit

When we got home last night the house smelled stuffy and bit mildewy so once I was up it was time to clean. Harley was fed first of course. But first I contacted GoodFood who just sent a text my box was being delivered!! Yikes I thought it was on hold. The box arrived not long after delivered to garage door as yard gate was up and was put away. Once sorted it was time to tidy. S even helped after his coffees.

He vacuumed while I scrubbed the floor. Bedding was washed. Suitcases unpacked. I bathed Harley while he mopped the garage steps after sweeping and chatted with Ma & Pa K. S had some oatmeal then loaded up his equipment and headed off to shinny at 11:30.

Time to catch up on the work emails. I needed to upload the 3 large videos from the custom table to finish the tutorial. Kaylin, Renn and Lexi arrived XOXO. A quick hello then K and Lex were off to her vet appointment. Renn is on the move and pulls herself up on everything she can find.



Kaylin stayed for a short visit once back. Sharon stopped to meet Renn for the very first time and drop off cash for Shaina. Sheldon arrived home with groceries for his visit too. Kaylin and Renn were off for home at 3 hoping for nap time ride. Car rides are getting better now but the ride here and home today had some rough spots.

S and I took H for a walk as it was plus 9 out. We checked the hay too. The horses are no longer interested in it but rather the grass. Britt had let them out to save the paddock and wasted hay. We have 4 bales left.

The good thing about the food box delivery is we had supper tonight. I made the Irish burgers and spinach/bean salad for supper. S had loads of beans having my share but man was the burger good. Sautéed spinach and melted cheese was so yum.


speaking of supper, little miss likes sweet potato

Did accounting till Britt arrived to feed her horse. During Flames intermission we had a hot tub then in to visit her for a bit before she and Cooper were off. I got busy reading my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment